1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fergie coming to Beaver Stadium

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sabrefan, Jan 22, 2008.

1. sabrefan

sabrefan Member

Concert planned for Beaver Stadium the day before the Blue-White Game as part of a nationwide music/spring football extravapalooza. Paterno's got to love this.

http://www.centredaily.com/news/local/story/347439.html

2. Too. Fucking. Easy.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Before we get to the joke portion of the thread, it's really sad that this no-talent skank will probably sell the place out and make more off one concert than most of us will in a year. And then sing about how she's got it tough because it's hard to "keep it real" when you're "Fabulous".
    All she fucking does is spell words in her songs. She's a cross between an annoying cheerleader at a high school pep rally and the slutty trailer park princess who may or may not (but probably does) have some sort of STD.
    Hey, Fergie, here's a song idea for you — "Y-O-U-S-U-C-K".
    God, I despise this woman.

4. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Crystal meth queen.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No, that would be (cue the chant.... ) Aye-mee Wine-House (clap, clap, clap clap clap)...

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I sense a wee bit of hostility.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

This reminds me ... for anyone who doesn't know, the Miss Kansas Pageant is held annually at the Beaverdome in Pratt.

8. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I’m not a fan of hers, but where the hell do the “skank” and “slutty trailer park princess” lines come from? Are there photos of her cooch online somewhere? Are you just guessing at this?

9. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Fergie never looked better than she did in "Planet Terror"...after encountering the ghoulies.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

"eyyyyyahhhhhhhhh, skanky girl comes to yer stadium and bitches the place up, whayyagonnado?"

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That looks like an accident to me, bigpern.

Draft saved Draft deleted