1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fenian's Rainbow

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jan 28, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Re: Hillary -Mission Unaccomplished

When Ed got done with me he doubled his dead lift, whatever.

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Ed was my wingman when we flirted with and plowed Raiderettes. Whatever.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I always pulled hotter cheerleaders than Murrow, whatever.

4. Re: Hillary -Mission Unaccomplished

"Maybe it is only a blip & I am sure he is already spinning & the media will gloss it for him, but I think it could hurt & won't be soon forgotten in some sectors of the Dem voting base."

Yes, Joe Biden said something graceless -- and candidacy-killing, maybe -- so, therefor some sectors of the Dem voting base will not vote for whoever the nominee is anyway.
    Wow.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Fenian face it the democrat party is done if Hillary gets the nomination. The Times see's this and is doing its best to derail it.

Also why the NY Post seems to be promoting Hillary- classic reverse logic. Beware of Murdochs bearing gifts.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

That "democrat" party thing is so lame . . . it befits spinning pantloads like Sean and Rush.

I like the "publican/sinner" party label, myself.

7. Boom_70

Gotcha - Fenian only took 2 minutes to point out my slight. 13 minutes is slow.

Hillary is a bigger problem to you than me refering to you party as the democrat party.

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Hey JDpho~real,

You're talking about Lincoln as a Republican. Did you miss the memo that Lincoln was a Republican when they were the liberal party? I thought so.

Signed,
    Anyone with REAL knowledge of U.S. history.

9. Re: Hillary -Mission Unaccomplished

Boom --
    If there was a single poll to back you up, I might listen. Right now, she's beating McCain and Rudy almost everywhere.
    Her problem is the war. (And, boy, is Chuck Schumer being stupid on this one.) And it cuts as hard among D's as it does among R's, but, in the general election, it's a Republican war. Big old wild card. Sorry, Boom, but it's not 1996 any more.

10. Boom_70

Fenian - it sounds like you are rooting for the uniform without any regard to who is playing for your team.

11. Re: Hillary -Mission Unaccomplished

In the general election, there is nobody currently running for the D's whom I would not vote for over anyone currently running for the R's.

12. Boom_70

who do you want to run within your own party?

Draft saved Draft deleted