1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fenian's Rainbow

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Jones

Jones Active Member

Don't talk about my mom.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Your mom is Emma Goldman?

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Could be. She lived her last years in Canada after the U.S. kicked her out.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Me too. I thought it an odd title. Then I looked again, realized the change. While it's still odd, I understand the oddity.

5. I am honored as much as a man can be by Boom's latest missive from the Insane Islands.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Re: Hillary -Mission Unaccomplished

Mo Udall's downfall was that he could not go to his right.

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Mo Udall's downfall was that he could not go to his right.[/quote]Terrible work by his HS coach. The coach should have taught Udall to use his left and right hands. Oh wait...

8. Terrible work by his HS coach. The coach should have taught Udall to use his left and right hands. Oh wait...
    [/quote]

First of all, you insensitive yahoos, Mo didn't have a right eye. Once, famously, a NYC sportswriter speculated in print that the story was fake. Mo had a terrible shooting night. He went over to the guy at the press table, popped out the glassie and said, "You see through the sonuvabitch."
    One of my great advance-man moments -- setting up a photo-op one-on-one with Mo and Wayne Embry in Milwaukee.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Terrible work by his HS coach. The coach should have taught Udall to use his left and right hands. Oh wait...
    [/quote]

Funny stuff HB - good to see you smiling . You really have to blame Mo's grade school though. Its too late to break the habit by High School .

Draft saved Draft deleted