1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Female math teacher, middle school boy.... you know the drill

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Ya-ma-ha-ma!!!!

Comparing this to the shot of her in this thread's initial post, this exchange from an old "Seinfeld" episode seems appropriate.

George: She's a Two-Face.

Jerry: You mean, like the Batman villian?

George: If that helps.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

This made me laugh:

"The victim positively identified the defendant and also positively identified two tattoos the defendant has which can only be seen when the defendant has no pants on."

Cop: Which crotch tattoos are hers, sir?
    Student: Well, she's got the panda on her right ass cheek, and the dragon on her inner thigh ... at least when I'm around! Ha! No, seriously, she's got a sun-lookin' thing on her twat. Can I look through the mug books again, though? Just to be sure?

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Is that for real? That's like the funniest pic I have seen in a long time. That dog looks absolutely miserable.

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

This either needs to be one big running thread or Poin needs his own board ...

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Far as I know, it is. It's from some sort of online pet store selling Halloween costumes for pets. I love the "kill me now" look in the dog's eyes.

6. That's a relief. I thought it was your pet.

7. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Strange wording at the end of that story, saying she has been put on paid leave, which will likely be followed by unpaid leave. Don't they mean she will be fired?

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

However, when he put it in a Wonder Woman costume, the dog seemed happy for the first time in its life.

9. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

His friends were wondering when he would come out of the kennel.

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

I heard a joke song about this stuff just this morning on a local radio station. It was called "Gropin' in the Classroom," set to the tune of "Smokin' in the Boys Room."

The last chorus ended with these lines:

"The teacher wants to give me some of her tail,
    And everybody knows that women don't go to jail."

Then the singer narrates the last little bit about "just put your hair up in a bun, cry a little bit, that's it - see ya next fall!"

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The third time this chick has been picked up for bonin' the local boys:
    http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=6411961&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
    [​IMG]

12. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

She looks like she just got done.

Draft saved Draft deleted