1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Female math teacher, middle school boy.... you know the drill

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Mar 14, 2008.

1. A fine example of a Monet. She looked much better in that iddy-biddy photo ...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Cowherd weighed in just now, more or less saying he didn't have a problem with it. Said he wouldn't sue if it were his son, but he would if it were his daughter. Somehow this had something to do with how Lenny Dykstra picks stocks. Both involve gut instinct. What a…ugh. I get so fucking sick and tired of radio talk show hosts who not only pander to the LCD, but act like such "it is what it is" cynicism is wisdom. Like it takes a genius to figure out people like to do "bad" things.

On a sidenote…you're gonna see more and more of these relationships/arrests nationwide. Many of these women - many women, period - have already been sexually and emotionally abused by men. Sadly, our culture kinda ignores that; it keeps pushing for women to have more and more experiences without acknowledging that a lot of men are, well, pretty damn cruel.

The response of some seems to be to indulge in the innocence of a fawning boy.

FYI - This stuff ain't funny. It happened to someone in my family, and it's totally screwed with the way they look at the world, and women.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Yeah but I bet the back of her head looks great to a 15-year-old.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Apparently, it's called the myspace angle.

http://www.officialdatingresource.com/dating/beware-the-dreaded-myspace-angles-pics/

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Trying not to laugh while Alma is pouring his heart out to us.

6. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Well, obviously if she read this report, she would know her efforts went in vain.

http://www.teenwire.com/ask/2003/as-20030602p576-ejaculate.php

7. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Maybe she thought his man kid juice worked like Proactiv

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Fixed

9. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Um, poin, . . . you might want to mark that with an NSFW.

10. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Reminds me of this...

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg74/jubed/jokes/ATT1395133.jpg (NSFW or ANYBODY for that matter)

11. rube

rube Active Member

Good God would someone at the ProActive labs hook this girl up! I was going to put the standard South Park (...nice...) after that first shot, but good lord.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Using board members as a basis of comparison, nuns and corpses get more.

Draft saved Draft deleted