1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feel free to offer some solutions

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DyePack, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Fuck yourself dog.

You wanted a cut-and-run date.

Aside from that, you sound like a Demo spinning in his shorts. With no answer.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

The only strong "I'm tired of the war" feelings come from you and your kind.

The voters are clearly pissed that we aren't winning the sonofabitch, not that we were there on false pretenses. Your boy Kerry tried that and it didn't work.

3. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Whoooo boy, just finished another Red Bull? Hurts to be wrong, doesn't it? Just a little?

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Again, solutions. There are like 56 other threads for that shit.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

The fact of the matter is, Dog didn't offer a solution. He sticks somethign out there then immediately backtracks. He wants to be a Republican on this, but then he realizes the peril of a self-inflicted wound. Read his crap. Nothing he said offered anything. And the hypocrisy of it is this: that we have to send more troops and clean the mess up, or leave enough of a dent in the insurgency to feel like we've done damage. And then leave. And in that scenario, the demos look just like the Reps.

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Classy as always, babble.

You know, I didn't think it was possible for you to be more pathetic, but whattaya know ...

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Yawn, you've truly done the amazing. You've made DyePack -- once the gold standard of trolls on this board -- into a sober, voice of reason.

He's right ... come up with some solutions of your own instead of ripping everyone else's. We're waiting ...

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, Kerry? Weren't his "stuck in Iraq" comments supposed to swing this election to the GOP?

How'd that turn out?

I think the GOP is slipping. Usually when they pick their scapegoats and strawmen, they're cynically dead on. I guess this time they were just desperate.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I offered one. The Republicans should back off, let the Liberals use this as a mandate for their way in all facets. Then when the voters realize what the hell they're in for, the tide will reverse in two years, giving liberalism one final burp before its death.

10. dog428

dog428 Active Member

You know, for a couple of minutes there, I had high hopes for this thread.

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I'll offer my list:

(1) Establish some semblance of a domestic agenda. Since Sept. 11, 2001, we've focused on one area only -- terror. By some stroke of luck, the economy has improved slightly. But there has to be some focus on domestic issues.

(2) Quasi-secret plan for Iraq withdrawal. Establish some non-descript goal for leaving. Just keep falling back on "renewing sovereignty for the Iraqi people" or some such bull.

(3) Threat identification. Dump the color-coded crap, and establish a sensible system for rating threats.

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I'm amazed it's progressed this far.

OK, it's not too late. Let's go back to what Page 1 of the thread was like.

Draft saved Draft deleted