1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feedback on a lengthy research story

Discussion in 'Writers' Workshop' started by ColeClaybourn, Sep 27, 2012.

1. ColeClaybourn

ColeClaybourn New Member

I did this for my final journalism project as a senior in college last May. I put a lot of effort into it and I'd like to get it published somewhere.

I posted about it in the freelance forum the other day so I'm hoping someone will bite. It's a lengthy look at how money affects college athletics and how injuries can play a role. It's framed by the debate last spring between Buzz Bissinger and Jason Whitlock on whether or not college football should be banned.

It hits on a lot of issues that deal with college sports and student-athletes.

Here's the link: http://coleclaybourn.com/2012/05/16/head-injuries-money-issues-highlight-plenty-of-necessary-changes-in-college-athletics/

And if anyone has any suggestions on where I should look to publish this, I'd be happy to hear them.

Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted