1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fed prediction: It's going to keep sucking for awhile

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RickStain, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

So maybe it's time people realize the unemployment we are facing is only tangentially related to the other economic issues.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You registered on Feb. 22, 2011...and yet you know what this poster posts periodically?

Hmmmm.

3. MartinonMTV2

MartinonMTV2 New Member

You're a sharp one there. You might pop a balloon if you're not careful.

4. MartinonMTV2

MartinonMTV2 New Member

Attention, please. Big Bad Ragu says he's going to ban me because I questioned his stellar knowledge about economics.

Nice seeing some of you again. Don't forget to write.

And Ragu -- be sure to set some construction workers straight on the way to work. And don't forget those periodic HIV tests. The life you save could be your own, you know.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

No, Martin. But since you are advertising my PM to you, it was because of your performance on every thread before you showed up on this thread. I asked you to stop stirring shit all over the board. I even said please, because I will give any person -- even someone acting like a jerk -- one chance. But it is a pain in the ass to have every moderator having to delete post after post and send warnings because one person is tearing up every thread insulting people. Whichever user you were in a former life on here, I assume you left in a bitter huff. Now you are back, bitter again and trying to disrupt a board that works for almost everyone else. And you will be gone again. Get a life, please, and stop obsessing over people on a message board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.