1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FCS Intern - The Sports Network

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by CraigHaley, May 2, 2013.

1. CraigHaley

CraigHaley New Member

FCS Intern
    Responsibilities: Part-time writing and editing of sports content for the Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) section of The Sports Network in Hatboro, Pa. Computer skills, writing skills, FCS and/or sports knowledge essential. Individual must be able to work flexible 40-hour schedule, July 2013 through January 2014. TSN runs the national weekly FCS sports information directors and media poll and presents the major individual awards within the FCS (Walter Payton, Buck Buchanan, Jerry Rice and Eddie Robinson). The intern will maintain contact with FCS sports information directors for information, story ideas and planning of TSN's coverage. All work is done on site in suburban Philadelphia office.
    To apply, please send resume and several writing samples to:
    The Sports Network
    Attn: Craig Haley, FCS Executive Director
    2200 Byberry Road, Suite 200
    Hatboro, PA 19040
    email: chaley@sportsnetwork.com

2. sshap36

sshap36 Member

My gig right out of college two years ago. DM me if you want more info

3. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

I got a thank you reply. Not sure if that's a good thing.

4. CraigHaley

CraigHaley New Member

We have received enough applicants and am closing that end of the process. Thank you. Craig Haley, The Sports Network

Draft saved Draft deleted