1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBI agents accused of spying on teens' dressing room

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Apr 20, 2009.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Where do you rank in the pecking order at the FBI if you're stationed at a mall in West Virginia?

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Considering the place is not a two-story mall with a food court/Spencers/etc., the drug sniffing dogs probably receive better wages.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Maybe they're working on Miss Congeniality 3.

4. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

This place is a lot better off during the periods when you disappear.

5. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Yes, I can tell that, being as the last time I spent a week or two away was probably the most thread locks in a short period of time I can remember.

Get over yourself, seriously.

6. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Disappear again, and we'll see if we can do better.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I know no one who has ever lived in Fairmont who isn't a jerk. (how's that for a double negative?)

8. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Thanks for exposing yourself as a bigot, Skippy. Come to think of it, perhaps militant Libertarian=bigot would make a mighty fine stereotype. Since, as you said, there's "such a high degree of truth" in most of them.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

You stay classy, Zag.

::)

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

I'm no huge fan of zagoshe, but I do know that if a board "cool kid" was making the exact same comments about the same community/people - about any other community/people, to be frank - there'd be no one chastising him or her, much less throwing around words like "bigot." Get off your high horses.

11. I really fucking hate this argument.

For one, who exactly are the "cool kids"? Is there a list? Do they have a secret handshake?

Second, there are few people who are big enough --------- to post something like that, so your entire point is a giant strawman.

Third, I was born in West Virginia. My father's entire side of the family still lives there. And none of them have ever fucked each other, or a goat or sheep or whatever. It's a fucking stupid stereotype spouted by bigots who don't know better. Yeah, I said bigot. Deal with it.

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

well said, doc.

Draft saved Draft deleted