1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBI agent says Saddam Hussein had capacity to make WMDs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

the hayday of southern rock - I saw Charlie and Lynard Skynard in 78 - great concert

Sorry about the "huh" force of habit - its usually what I type after your be better posts.

2. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

No wonder there are still so many people who buy into the Iraq propaganda. Like Daniels with this 60 Minutes interview (that I watched) these folks must just here the words "Saddam" and "weapons of mass destruction" in the same sentence and just add the verbs! It's Foreign Policy Mad Libs!

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Dick Cheney opened up his case and he said, "I'll start this show." And fire flew from his fingertips as he rosined up his bow. And he pulled the bow across the strings and it made an evil hiss.

Then a band of demons joined in and it sounded somethin' like this.

4. Boom_70

If you lose the muslims get your soul........

5. Nobody remembers "Uneasy Rider"?

6. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

You just leave this long haired country boy alone

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Or any other celebrity. They don't know any more about it than we do.

8. I am very sure that Angelina Jolie not only knows more about poverty in Africa than I do, but also more than Charlie Daniels knows about Iraq's WMD's.

9. Boom_70

I would take political advise from Arnie and tax advise from Bono.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I saw the interview and the impression I was left with was that Saddam was as likely to restart a WMD program as anyone. No more or less likely as anyone. And while he hoped to restart the program, it would have been pretty tough with all the weapons inspectors there.
    I still love Charlie Daniels, but he missed the nut graph on the story.

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

If by that you mean Angelina Jolie knows how to make herself look good by adopting some kids and parading them in the tabloids, then yes, I guess she does.

12. Boom_70

Love what Charlie has to say about Harry Reid:

"Stop sniveling and whining, Senator Reid. Whether you know it or not you're supposed to be taking care of the business of the United States of America, not trying to destroy a President who
    ridded the world of a man and his demonic sons who caused horrible hurt in this world and left to their own devices would have destroyed millions more, maybe even you."

Draft saved Draft deleted