1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBC Week 7 thread: O, Rhett Bomar, what could have been

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dooley_womack1, Oct 11, 2010.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

2. ADodgen

ADodgen Member

Sad, but true. Gonna be a rough season for the alma mater.

3. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

Nebraska might win, but I don't see it being a blowout. Texas is one of the few defenses Nebraska will face that can actually match its offensive speed.

Stopping the zone read and forcing Martinez to throw should be Job 1.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Whew, I thought you were going to tear me a new one again. :D

5. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Nice to see Rainey back on the team at Florida. What a guy, that Urban Meyer.

6. ADodgen

ADodgen Member

Yeah, I'm a real fierce one when I critique your predictions via PM. ;)

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

UCF and Marshall in lightning delay.

8. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Now playing in front of friends and family, as if anyone really, truly cares.

9. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

I'm a bit surprised that so many people are this strong on Auburn defeating Arkansas this weekend. The Hogs have taken 3 of the past 4 on the Plains, and since entering the SEC, Arky is 4-4-1 @ Auburn. The only SEC road victory in Petrino's first two years was with a Casey Dick led team that had lost its previous three games by a combined margin of 31-139.

For all the question marks surrounding Arkansas' defense this year, it's been the offense that's been a bit disappointing relative to expectations.

10. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

West Virginia is so by far and away the best team in the Big East it isn't even funny and yet they aren't exactly distinguishing themselves against a shitty USF team.

That conference has some issues.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Ho-lee shit does KU suck. K-State a PAT away from a 52-0 lead with 1:20 to go in the third.

12. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

For some reason, Fox Sports South is giving us Elizabeth City State vs. Virginia State instead of KU vs. K-State, and that's actually a better matchup.

Draft saved Draft deleted