1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBC Week 7 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dooley_womack1, Oct 6, 2008.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

N-i-c-e

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

For some reason, I imagine there are some X-rated Photoshops of that floating around the Googles.

3. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

They've had this coming ever since they fired Solich for the crime of not being Tom Osborne, and only winning nine games a year.

If Solich never leaves, I can't see any way how Nebraska has fallen off as far as it has. But now that it has, it's time to collect comeuppances galore.

The sadistic side of me wanted Daniel and Co. to hang 70 on them, if for no other reason than they could. But 52-17 ain't so bad, either.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

No use getting our stars hurt. Pinkel isn't that stupid, at least.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Yeah. I don't cover 'em. I have no qualms about it.

7. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I wonder how many Texas high schools have bigger stadiums than Florida Atlantic.

8. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Don't expect him to be. Just wanted life to emulate a video game for a few fleeting moments.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Sonuvabitch stole my line

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Paging dreunc .......

11. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Speaking of Frank Solich, where is Trev Alberts defending the idiotic move to run the former out of Lincoln?

Good grief, that was stupid. And I can completely understand why Wenders and the other Big 8/12 fans can't wait to demolish the Huskers while the gettin' is good. What goes around ...

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

With any luck, Kansas can hang another 76 on the Huskers on Nov. 8 in Lincoln.

Draft saved Draft deleted