1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBC Week 5 thread: Paul Hornung? You bet!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dooley_womack1, Sep 27, 2010.

1. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

This is nothing new for Sherman.

He has had years and years of this experience...watching his QB throw a stupid pick in a tie-game and lose at the gun on a field goal.

Sherman back in the NFL? Doubt it would be as a HC. If he was regarded highly, he would have gotten a HC job in 06 or 07.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

So if Utah State takes down BYU tonight, is Idaho the one we'll see tearing down the goalpost with a chain attached to his bike?

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I am starting to hope that USC runs the table to screw up the BCS.

4. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

I am very curious and eager to watch the VaTech at NC State game this weekend. The teams mean nothing to me personally, but an NCState alum friend says talk amongst PackNation is that they have a veteran team that can win the ACC league crown this season.
    Va Tech is listed as a 4-pt favorite.

5. cwilson3

cwilson3 Member

That would be hysterical. Didn't even think of that.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

How would that screw up the BCS? They aren't eligible.

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

yes they are ineligible but if they run the table and BCS teams each have one loss it will create quite the buzz.

8. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Utah State just stuffed BYU on fourth down (after the BYU RB made a very questionable hole choice). USU looking good so far....

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Could BYU have picked a worse time to take its ball and go home? Cougar football is about to make Loyola Marymount hoops look relevant.

10. This is the Aggies that I saw against Oklahoma

11. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Man, UtahState guy had a great kickoff return. Breaks three tackles before the kicker finally gets him down at the BYU 33.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Nothing overjoys me more than the thought of BYU and Notre Dame being a combined 2-7 through Friday.

Draft saved Draft deleted