1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBC Week 14 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by micropolitan guy, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

Are we sure Lois was 38, and not 68?

2. prezclinton

prezclinton Active Member

Maybe I'm dumb but I just noticed their age. Those freakin' cougs are everywhere. Even mediocre Big Ten games.

3. prezclinton

I already put this link in the Whitlock pissing match thread on the JTO board, but it looks as though we may find out who the better undefeated team is.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/others/0-2-213/Boise-State-Ball-State-bowl-game-gaining-steam.html

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Why are all the guest commentators on NFLN's College Football Now either webmasters, bloggers or rivals.com writers? I'm not hinting at anything, just wondering. I've been watching this show the last several nights while working and I haven't seen one newspaperman on the show.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I wish there was some type of committee that paired teams up for optimum match-ups while also taking geographic proximity and ticket sales into account. There are a number of interesting possible match-ups in addition to the Boise-Ball State game. How about an SEC(2) v. Big 12(2) game, Maryland v. Kansas (Battle of the Big Boys); Miami v. Notre Dame; South Carolina v. North Carolina; LSU v. Oklahoma State; Navy v. Georgia Tech; ...instead we'll get the usual mix and match of teams with little in common except a shared desire that they were at a better bowl.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

If LSU hadn't lost to Ole Miss the Tigers would have met Okie State in the Cotton Bowl.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Well, my biological father didn't get his wish, which was for the Aggies to win the coin toss so they'd receive and at least be tied with the 'Horns for 30 seconds.

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Texas winning. Big whoop. Though damn, what a block by that ATM dude.

Why is Erin Andrews dressing like Where's Waldo's emo girlfriend?

9. prezclinton

Start up the Waaahmbulance. Texas fans have started a facebook group to remind us of the 11th of October.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=47933394560

10. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

If it's believed to be down to Texas and OU, then the "Waambulance" is justified.

11. prezclinton

I can't wait to hear it. The better scenario would be if Okie Jr. won tomorrow, that way all that would be for naught.

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Erin Andrews can wear anything she wants to.

Draft saved Draft deleted