1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBC Week 14 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by micropolitan guy, Nov 17, 2008.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Yo! espnemployees.sportsjournalists.com! Yeah, bullshit, Bristolites don't read this board, whatever.

Call-in talk radio sucks. Why do we have to be subjected to it during a college football game? Knock that shit off, please.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Thank God Todd "Lake Effect Snow In Mount Pleasant, Mich." Harris is calling one of the most seminal moments in Ball State history.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Yeah, it could be like it was just a few years ago when the game wasn't even on national TV. :p ;D 8) :D

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And a long list it is....

5. HackyMcHack

HackyMcHack Member

Todd Harris just went Phyllis George on us!!!!! It's 38-22, not 22-38!!!!

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

My site's ad revenue just doubled! If this keeps up, I may do the Middle Tennessee State game next week!

7. The Big Ragu

My love for Turner Gill is a strong and extremely complicated positive emotion that a straight male feels towards another male. But I don't think Buffalo is going to be able to hang with this Ball State team.

8. Bubbler

Unbeaten!

9. The Big Ragu

Congrats, Bubs.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'll second the nomination for Ball State taking on Boise State if Boise doesn't make the BCS.

11. HackyMcHack

HackyMcHack Member

I'd love to see that game happen, but the most likely scenario would be to play it in Boise. Not a good solution, unless Boise State promises a regular season return in 2009 and a promise by ESPN of a Thursday night or Saturday night TV slot.

12. Bubbler

I have to admit, a Ball State-Boise State game would be boss.

Draft saved Draft deleted