1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBC week 13 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

While we're on the subject, whatever happened to "BATS?" Did the agate guy who compiled that die/retire or did AP just assume that everyone who cared could get the same info off the Internet?

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Bye won't let John Putrid Wilson slide into third six yards before the first down...

3. prezclinton

prezclinton Active Member

No mention of UM-OSU yet? Should be the worst installment in decades. Definitely in my lifetime.

4. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I'm still holding out hope that the good guys pull off the most improbable win since 1969. [/big blue fanboi]

But I don't want to think about it ...

5. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Just sold my MSU/Arkansas tix on Ebay.
    1-day listing and they are gone.
    $52 for the pair. ($40 each face value=$80)
    30-yd line at Scott Field.
    Best I could get, though I wish I was going.

6. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

If Michigan can somehow pull it off, all will be forgiven for RichRod.

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

OSU should get that done. More and more, I'm seeing a PSU-OSU rematch in Pasadena. Which doesn't thrill me all that much.

8. WS

WS Member

fixed, for your pleasure

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

A Penn State-USC game, however ... fans and TV execs alike would love to see that one.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

This exchange calls for some Shaft ...

[​IMG]

Why don't you stop playing with yourself, Willy directional Michigan MAC pretenders. You ain't gonna do SHIT!

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Notre Dame's good season goes bad: WR Michael Smith and LB Brian Smith are out for the rest of the regular season.

http://notredame.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=877692

And at Florida State, the school trustees are not happy with the Seminoles' discipline problems.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/sports/epaper/2008/11/16/1116dangelo.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=46

(Still week 13 through the weekend, folks. Other thread is a bit premature. There may be techniques to prevent that. :D )

Draft saved Draft deleted