1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBC week 13 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Nov 16, 2008.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Dan, The Beavers are going to have to earn it... Arizona then Oregon.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Western tends to gag against Central, always has. But don't say Central is the only team that can beat Ball State when Western beat Illinois last weekend...

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

That 5-6 juggernaut, Illinois?

Just giving you grief. :)

I have watched all these teams play, so I don't feel like I am entirely out of school... Ball State is a better team than Illinois. Ball State is better than either Central Mich or Western Mich. Both Ball State and Central Mich are better than Western. But the good thing about this discussion is that Ball State and Western Michigan will finish out the season against each other, so we'll be able to see it on the field rather than in my stupid message board posts. By the way, hasn't just about everyone in the MAC beaten Indiana?

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Bama will struggle to score against Bye.

5. WS

WS Member

and Bye won't kick to Javier Arenas, either

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Does Bye play basketball? Maybe I could cheer for them instead of the Mark Gottfried experience.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Do Bye's defensive players commit the same dumbass penalties that Florida State's guys do?

8. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Central owns Western but both teams are good enough to beat anyone in the MAC. Either way it shakes out, I want one of those MAC teams to end up in a bowl game against ND and wipe the floor with them.

Anyone think LeFevour leaves after this season?

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Yes, they have. But not every one in the Big Ten has..

10. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Indiana would be a .500 MAC team.

Wait, are we talking about football or men's basketball? Not that it makes a difference......

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Your Papalness, I have the commissioner of the MAC on the phone for you ... something about "besmirched good name" and "slingshots at 20 paces" and I didn't catch the rest.

12. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Fixed.

Draft saved Draft deleted