1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBC 2008 Week 2 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

nice, nice folo, tmcm.

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

According to ESPN Top 150.com the Canes had the best recruiting class this past year. :D

3. Overrated

Overrated Guest

You gotta problem with me, petty? I'll gladly take your fine ass behind the woodshed.

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Tom, I think he just complemented you on your ass.

5. Overrated

Overrated Guest

No "thinkin" about it, Tommy Dreamer. Look at that dude. I'd fuck the shit outta him.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

for the love of god, so, so solid.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

That'll pay off in 2010. In the meantime, the Canes will get

8. Tommy_Dreamer

What can I say. I deliver the best softballs right over the heart of the plate.

9. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Dude, I woulda crushed that shit even if it was low and outside.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I'm openly rooting for Buffalo to beat Pitt. I'm openly rooting for the meltdown that will ensue. I'm openly rooting for players to start questioning coaches in the media and coaches to reply with, "we have not lost this team." I'm rooting for 10,000 to show up for this disaster. I'm rooting for the administration to finally catch on that hiring a "name," coach isn't enough. That you have to have a coach that can actually, you know, COACH, and game plan, and watch film, and develop a strategy...not just run Shady McCoy up the middle 817 times.

Since I can't have winning football to watch, I want the thing that is second-most entertaining: Complete and utter fucking anarchy.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Just ahead of Pitt and Notre Dame, right?

12. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Wrong sport. Gridders.

BYM, I'll root for SUNY-Buffalo this weekend, too, if that'll help. (Damn. Too bad the game isn't in Amherst, since I'll be up there this weekend.)

Draft saved Draft deleted