1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FB Taking Hillary's Loss Hard

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Italian_Stallion, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Here are the details of the low Fenian Bastard hit today.

http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/stories/wvec_local_022608__harris_teeter.2f127f0b.html

2. Not me.
    I beat that rap last week.

3. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Oh, my apologies. The naked shot seemed, shall I say, too manly to be you. But I thought I saw your eyes. Imagine finding that on your windshield as you prepare to rush home with the milk and eggs.

4. I like the fact that he literally went with the Curly Howard Defense:
    "I'm a victim of coi-cum-stance!"

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I saw that face before...next to the dictionary definition of "pervy"

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I love this sentence in the story, though:

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Just a thought on Che:

She should surrender right now. Let this thing go like Romney did. Both sides are showing signs of seeing this as a don't throw all our eggs in one basket election. The economy is going to suck worse than it does now, the withdrawal or scaling down of troops is going to carry with it a myriad of problems, at one end being a bunch of soldiers coming back to NO JOBS. Whoever the next president is will get a shitload of blame for it. The party on the outs can blame them and have a hell of a lot more momentum than either of these puds can muster....and for the first time in recent years, the hard split between liberal and conservative will have a huge swing of bandwagon jumpers. No more 49 to 47 percent shit in 2012.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

[​IMG]

Dale Sr. lives!!!

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If Debbie Downer were to marry, he looks like a perfect match.

Draft saved Draft deleted