1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FB & Chris L were at the Boston Pops concert last night?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jr - you are such a moron. Yeah - why would I think this thread had anything to do with me. I'm guessing it was my name in the title that may have mislead me.

This is just like the Karl Rove is an atheist thread where 3 pages in you started protesting that Karl Rove's religious views were of no interest to anyone (even though people had just been discussing them for 3 pages). You managed to get that thread locked too.

We all get that in your worldview that anyone who disagrees with your liberal politics must be in some way defective. We all get that's how you think. However, how did the know-it-all attitude of the liberals work up in Canada? Oh - you now have a Conservative Government don't you? Well I guess your countrymen don't agree with you either. Maybe there's some defect in their thinking too eh? And of course Mr. Harper automatically becomes some cross between a monster and an incompetent boob in your mind's eye because that's the way you need to see things in order to keep your 60's mindframe alive.

Same thing in France. They've had enough of the tax and do nothing liberals and have put the Conservatives in power. And the same thing will be true in 2008 in the USA. And do you know why? Its because the liberals come off as people who talk about what others should be doing and about taxing the people who make the economy work and about complaining about how others do their jobs - all the while without ever suggesting any constructive plans about fixing any of the problems facing the modern world.

That's you in a nutshell. Complain about others, insult others, all the while without offering anything constructive.

2. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

You take your cred in your own hands when you cover "Bitches Ain't Shit." :D

3. Gold

Gold Active Member

If you can't beat them in the alley, you can't beat them on the concert stage.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Wow. Chris's tiny, teeny head is about to explode.

We have a slightly humorous thread about a punch-up at the Boston Pops concert last night and Chris's syphillitic brain wanders off to Karl Rove and Canadian and French politics.

Douchebag extraordinaire.

Don't you have a game to blog?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.