1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FB & Chris L were at the Boston Pops concert last night?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

This is what happens when you combine rock and roll with classical music.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

People still wear button-down shirts?

Fight was the result of a fashion faux-pas. :)

3. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Ben Folds brings a mini-Altamont wherever he goes.

4. Jr continues his obsession with me.

Jr - when you stop being bi-curious and just admit that you are a flaming homosexual?

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Hardly an obsession with you. Don't flatter yourself dumbass.

I find it interesting that you keep accusing me of being gay. Projection, maybe?

But given your past history of wild fantasizing over blowing Rumsfeld, I'm not surprised.

BTW, did you ever clear up your herpes problem?

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Fenian and Boston. It's like peanut butter and jelly.

The Red Sox deserve better. The Curse of the Bambino was due not to the Ruth trade, but to the political leanings of the People's Republic Thereof. They elect a Republican governor and - what do you know? A world championship and a historic comeback over their hated rivals to boot.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

JR is to Evil Bastard what Zeke12 is to me.

8. Jr - You are starting threads "about" me and your not obsessing?

I've said many times that I'd be happy on this board if we just avoided each other. But you go out of your way to follow me around and now you also start threads supposedly about me. I'll let the facts stand for themselves here. People can see your obsession. People are also going to tire of your act very quickly when your behavior does nothing but get threads locked. Threads that were very lively and full of well thought out debate before your arrival with your mouth foaming insults.

Don't deny who you are - it will just make you bitter and angry at the object of your obsession. Oh wait a minute - that's already come to pass hasn't it?

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I find it amusing that you keep obsessing about my so-called obsession since you are usually the one to barge in on threads with your usual lamebrain remarks.

This thread was about an incident at a concert last night, not about you.

Oh, and you were the one doing the stalking with an adolescent remark about a blow job over at the Chess thread--which was going along quite nicely

And the Moyer thread was going along swimmingly until you posted your ridiculous brain-dead nonsense about Donahue being the "centrepiece of the program" Surefire idiocy on almost every level you can think of--and you expect us to take you seriously?

And you still have no shame---you keep posting all the disgraced idiocy from Fredo's Fascist Friends and think it's deep insightful political commentary. It only shows you're a parrot and a clown with the intellectual integrity of a cockroach.

You're a joke and everyone here knows it.

10. I'm guessing just about everyone is tired of the fued. Take it outside guys.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Damn, I thought this was gonna be a funny thread.

Then Chris came in all pissed off.

I was laughing my ass off at the title.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

It is funny. Chris being all pissed off makes it even funnier. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.