1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favre to Tampa?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tommy_Dreamer, Aug 5, 2008.

1. jps

jps Active Member

he already got the atta boy, t_d. you're late to the congratulatory party. anyway, pretty sure atta boy trumps a solid. not sure where it falls when it comes to a damn solid ... think it's a photo finish with atta boy at the wire. but good effort -- your head's definitely in the game.

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Thanks. The site is running slow for me right now so I was late getting that posted. I am chock full of special fail

3. jps

jps Active Member

it's ok, t_d ... and you're never a failure in my eyes. but just because I haven't posted one in a while ....

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Don't say its name!

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I do think we'll need to wait three years for the true impact of the move to be known.[/tim]

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I suppose he could make the Bucs a playoff contender, but only because that division sucks. With or without him, they're basically an 8-8 or 9-7 team.

Of the 12 NFL teams I saw in person last year, the only ones worse than the Bucs were the Lions and, arguably, the Bears.

7. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

Main thing, Bucs had better have a damn good o-line. The main reason Favre looked so bad for a couple years before last year was that if you pressured him, he'd throw the ball anywhere to avoid a sack.
    Gruden never met a broken down old dude he didn't want, did he? He's the George Allen of the 21st century.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

My sources are saying Jeff Garcia, Chris Sims and Brian Griese to the Packers for Favre.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I want to know what Tampa is giving up for him...

10. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Not a bad deal for Tampa. At least they still have 10 quarterbacks.

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Now hearing that the Chargers have come up with better offer. rivers knee is not ready and they have concern about his ability to play this season . Favre is perfect sub.

12. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

I think he's on Obama's short list.

Draft saved Draft deleted