1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Seinfeld Episodes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MC Sports Guy, Dec 12, 2006.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

1. Elaine Dancing at her company party
    2. Jerry and Elaine in Florida- Elaine asking for air conditioning, Jerry's Parents with the NASA Pen
    3. Parking Garage

2. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

3. joe

joe Active Member

The episode that went backwards in time. Unfortunately, I started watching about five minutes into it, so it was like college when I did a little wake and ... well, got in late to the start of "North by Northwest" and was freaked out for the next two hours. Or missing the first five minutes of "Memento" because she wanted something from the concession stand.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Festivus

5. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

No one's mentioned the Soup Nazi episode? Just a thought.

6. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

The Dirty Talk one. The scene with George and the ketchup at Moe's gets me everytime.

And the Anti Dentite episode with Debra Messing pre-Will and Grace as a bigot. (And Kramer ironically being the least prejudiced of all.)

Kramer: "You're a raaaaa-ving Anti-Dentite. Pretty soon you'll be saying they should have their own shools."

Jerry: "They DO have their own schools."

Kramer: "(some Kremaeresque noise in disgust.)"

7. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

The Trip -- three-part season premiere when Kramer goes to L.A. to pursue acting. Favorite scene: When Jerry and George get picked up by the cops -- one of whom later plays an Elaine boyfriend; "Well, I certainly wouldn't have stopped for Jujyfruits!" -- and play with the siren.

Kramer, to police interrogator: "Hey, how'd you know about the guy in the park?"

Others:

1. The Opposite
    2. The Summer of George
    3. The one where Kramer puts a screen door on his apartment; "Anytown, USA"
    4. The Airport: "We have wines from the Tuscany region." "Ooooooh, Tuscany!"

8. XXXX

XXXX Member

how about the one where the interviewer broke the story about jerry and george were gay. not that theres anything wrong with that.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The episode where Jerry and George endure dinner with Elaine's dad, as Jerry tries to hide the candy-striped liner on his new jacket.

10. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Now is the time we go around the table and tell each person how they have disappointed us in some way this year.

George, Festivus is not over until you pin me.

11. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Do you wanna have sex with me right now!?!? Let's go baby -- George to the reporter

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

joe ... the Indian wedding episode was brilliant television. Franklin Delano Romanowski, the lollipop that got bigger and bigger as the show went on, the stink eye, the vault ("too many people know the code," Jerry says, shaking a bottle of Schnapps at Elaine). That's one of my favorite episodes of television ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted