1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Seinfeld Episodes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MC Sports Guy, Dec 12, 2006.

1. MC Sports Guy

MC Sports Guy Member

I apologize if this has been done before, but a search of the site's contents didn't reveal it.

Anyway, my TiVo recorded "The Marine Biologist" the other day (my personal fave) and I got the idea for this thread. I mean, the episode has everything. Kramer's golf in the ocean excursion, Golden Boy, etc. George's narrative at the end is classic. "The sea was angry that day my friends. Like and old man trying to send back soup at a deli."

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

In order,

1) The Opera
    2) When Kramer rebuilds Merv Griffin's stage in his apartment
    3) The last episode

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I love 'The Library' because Lt. Bookman is one of my favorite peripheral characters. Just a riot.
    I also love 'The Strike,' a classic for this time of year.

4. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

I like the one where George and Jerry are sitting around the apartment and Kramer comes bursting through the door.

5. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Gotta get a nom in for "The Contest"

"I'm out! I'm out of the contest!"

6. Crimson Tide

Crimson Tide Member

Keith Hernandez' magic loogie is side-splitting funny.

And there was something bizarre, yet funny about Kramer finding the Pig-Man.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

A few off the top of my head....

The episode where George had a bedroom built under his desk at Yankee Stadium and Kramer swam laps in the East River.

The Frogger episode.

The episode when Kramer blacked out the dividing lines on the stretch expressway he had "adopted" while Elaine moves into another building's broom closet so she can have Chinese food delivered.

The episode where Puddy paints his face before going to a Devils-Rangers playoff game and Kramer picks a fight with...um, a monkey. Hey, shut up, it was funny at the time.

8. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Empty calories and male curiousity, eh Georgie-boy??

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

The best part of that was George moving the machine in and out of traffic to the Frogger tune.

And how can we forget George "dying" and his dad going apeshit on Steinbrenner? "HOW COULD YOU TRADE JAY BUHNER FOR KEN PHELPS?!?!"

Other than that though, Seinfeld sucked. Hi Buck! :D :D :D

10. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

The Hamptons... "Shrinkage"

Elaine: I don't know how you guys walk around with those things

11. Best one ever was the black/white cookie, the Suddam Hussein double parking, the Ring Dings and Pepsi comment, the Penthouse Forum reading. That one had it all. Just a great episode.

Ironically, the one where Kramer is dating a black woman and falls asleep in the tanning saloon was on last night.

12. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

The Bizarro Jerry.

Draft saved Draft deleted