1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite milkshake

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ncbabyblues, Apr 13, 2008.

1. ncbabyblues

ncbabyblues Guest

Banana nut milkshake from Cook Out. Fantabulous. Unlike anything I've ever had. Bananas & Walnuts (the kind in the syrup) YUM!!!!!!! :)

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

One of my best friends on Earth runs a Cook Out in North Carolina. I'll have to ask him myself.

For me, a chocolate shake from Bruester's would fit the bill. I'd settle for a decent one from Sonic if that's not available.

3. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Not a milkshake, but along those lines, I still enjoy a classic Root Beer Float.

4. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Chocolate. From anywhere.

5. Danny Noonan

Danny Noonan Member

Chocolate from most any mom & pop place. If it's been made and I've been in that particular town, chances are I've had it.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Chocolate made with vanilla ice cream at the Charcoal Pit, Concord Pike, Wilmington, Del. Burgers and steak sandwiches are good, shakes are legends. Also, all the ice cream sundaes are named after local high school team nicknames.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

mom's peanut butter shakes rule.

8. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Shamrock Shakes, although they aren't as good as some local mom and pop places.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Cookies and cream. Or peanut butter from steak and shake or this local restaurant in my hometown

10. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

Instead of making a fish milkshake joke, I'm going to say we've officially exhausted all topics now.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

another hater of america.

12. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

The Skyscraper from Winsteads.

Draft saved Draft deleted