1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite inappropriate rap songs

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cosmo, Sep 9, 2007.

1. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

That certainly put a new twist on ATM.

2. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

31 forever.

I stopped on that number last year

3. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

No love for Biggie?

Dreams (of F_*&ing an R and B chick), F**k You Tonight f/R. Kelly, Big Booty Hos f/Too Short. THE F--k you Interlude on the Ready to Die is pretty good.

Rza off the Afro Samurai disc--I think its called Too Fly.

4. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

"Boyz-n-the-Hood"

brilliant lyrics by Ice Cube, rapping by Eazy-E (31 when he died, by the way)

5. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

F*** Martinez (is it Two Live Crew) is a bad song. The high school that I graduated from banned us from listening the song while I was in senior high.

Rump Shaker (all I wanna do is zoom a zoom zoom just shake your romp) was another that was banned and that really was our theme song for the year.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

You're about three 2 Live Crew albums late...

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm surprised these 2 Live Crew songs have not been mentioned...

"Move Somethin"

"We want some p...."

"Fuck Martinez"

"C'mon Babe"

8. dragonfly

dragonfly Member

Inappropriate or Inane, not sure which fits better. But it's virtually impossible to listen to ``Baby Got Back'' by Sir Mix Alot without laughing. ... Did you know he made a cameo on American Idol last year? Did a duet with that beatboxer guy

9. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

A couple of months ago, I made a mix disc with "The Fuck Shop" by 2 Live Crew on it. I was amazed at how awful the lyrics were...

10. RossLT

RossLT Guest

How can we forget Blow Job Betty by Too $hort

11. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Face Down Ass Up
    The Fuck Shop
    Party & Bullshit - Rah Digga

12. i was waiting for someone to mention this song. hands down the best 2LC song of all time. actually, the first time i ever heard anything by 2LC, we were 13, listening to fuck martinez and thought it was great just because of the use of the word "fuck." we didn't get any of the sexual innuendo other than "face down ass up."

other additions:

doggy dogg world
    anything by too $hort. get in where you fit in or cocktails is his best album. $hort dog keeps it rill: all his songs are only about the following: smoking blunts, getting wasted, and getting your dick sucked. covers all the basics in life

Draft saved Draft deleted