1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite baseball gametracker?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ondeadline, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

All I want is an RSS feed that gives you real-time scores.

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I sure want it to be Yahoo, since I'm buying it to keep up with the fantasy team and all.

But the sad fact is, it's Sportsline. I'm sitting at the sports desk with Yahoo GameTracker and mention something happening in a game, and the guy next to me with Sportsline's gametracker up there says, "I saw that 30 seconds ago."

It's just more immediate.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Yahoo does have one advantage...you just have to scroll down to see the box score rather than tab back and forth between the game center and the box.

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I love MLB's game tracker, with the pitch locations, etc. Very good.

I've been using Yahoo and ESPN's NBA gametrackers, but I guess it's time to check CBSSportsline's. Thanks for the tip, ondeadline :)

5. ManfredMoore

ManfredMoore New Member

I've been using the Trans-lux sports ticker for years and find it to be reliable, but a little slow at times. What's this "game tracker?"

6. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I like cbssportsline better than mlb.com because you see both lineups at the same time and don't have to click from one to the other.

7. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

I've had trouble with MLB.com's updating the past couple days, so I went to sportsline for today's Bucs game. ... Thanks for the tip, OD!

Draft saved Draft deleted