1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite animated movie....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ScribePharisee, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Fievel is the man.

That is all.

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Ratatouille was really good. Even though I told my girlfriend I didn't want to see it.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You're darn right. Well, he's the mouse. But other than that, you're darn right.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Only saw it once . . . when it first came out.

Enjoyed it, then . . . but not at all certain how well it's aged.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Finding Nemo will always be a favorite. It was the first movie we watched with my little girl (Star Wars was the second :) ), though she was really too young to understand what was happening. She just loved the music and colors. My mother rented the DVD and brought it over. She insisted that we all had to see it. She was right. It is a great movie.

Transformers was a little more my speed as a kid, but I'm not sure how well it holds up. I haven't seen it in a long time.

I was actually disappointed in The Incredibles. I liked it, but I expected something funnier when we rented it. My little one and my wife both fell asleep.

Good to see others that appreciate the Secret of Nihm. Excellent movie. I saw it on cable a few months back and I thought it held up pretty well.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

The Incredibles
    The Simpsons
    Finding Nemo
    Ratatouile
    Jungle Book

If Little Man and I watched no animated movies but these five, we'd both still be very happy.

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Lion King is probably at the top of my list but I'm glad to see someone else giving The Secret of Nimh props. That movie ruled.

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

The Jungle Book, definitely the Jungle Book. The jazzy songs are so catchy. Casting Louis Prima as the voice of King Louie the orangutan was a stroke of genius ...

9. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

There were three episodes of GSC, so mini-series is probably a fair description.

10. longgone

longgone Member

Toy Story 2, easily the best.
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit

11. Heavy Metal

Watership Down

The Little Mermaid (Seriously!)

12. longgone

longgone Member

props to Watership Down. A damn great book, and a pretty good movie.

Draft saved Draft deleted