1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite and/or Best Springsteen album?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by UNCGrad, Jun 21, 2013.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

ah. i'll try to give it some thought tonite and get back to you tomorrow, joe.

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I don't want to live in a world where Hungry Heart and 10th Avenue Freeze-Out are ranked above Incident on 57th Street or where Streets of Philadelphia is considered to be in his top 100 songs, much less no. 14.

EStreetJoe likes this.
  3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

The list is not by one of us, but a well-known Springsteen fan and blogger. I disagree with much of the list, especially when she has a bunch of songs i like a lot ranked as worse than Real Man and Swallowed Up in the Belly of the Whale, two of his worst songs.

Webster likes this.
  4. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

5. Webster

6. Earthman

Why are you dreading?

7. Webster

You never want to hear people that you really respect explain themselves. Can only disappoint.

8. Earthman

Makes sense

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

If you're dreading it and think you'll be disappointed, I'll gladly take your ticket off your hands for you :)

10. Webster

Not that much dread! I can't believe how much the tickets are going for on the secondary market. I got lucky and got through right away but none of my other fanatics did. I am taking a friend from HS who first got me into Bruce's music, but if I hadn't promised, I would be sorely tempted to take the $500 net.

Draft saved Draft deleted