1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Father stabs accused molester to death

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Columbo, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/30/neighbor.stabbing.ap/index.html

Reminds me of the Gary Plauche case.

Remember him? Blew away the karate instructor who raped his 11-year-old sun repeatedly. Shot him at the airport.

Edit... some of the video below might be NSFW... No blood but a guy being shot in the head

Parts of http://www.geraldoatlarge.com/video-archive.php?offset=4&go=10&query=1&orderby=published&cending=DESC&where_param=month&month=2&year=2006#theTop

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Damn...I meant sunni.

sorry.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Not a jury in the land that would convict him.

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Assuming it was true, absolutely.

6. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Merge TGDTN!

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I said this before on the other thread:
    It is unfortunate that we have a criminal justice system that is either unwilling or unable to deal with the worst of the worst in such a way that they would no longer pose a danger to society, but we can't allow people to take the law into their own hands. Too many people would get killed for things that people shouldn't get killed over. Too many people who didn't do what somebody thought they did would get killed. I don't think that's a better situation than what we have now.
    I'd hate to think he was actually innocent of what the guy who stabbed him thought he did.

Draft saved Draft deleted