1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Father, 61; daughter, 39

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oggiedoggie, Apr 8, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I am a typing jigsaw.

2. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Sounds like it doesn't take a jigsaw master to put together the family tree though...

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm betting on "nope."

4. Petrie

Petrie Guest

It's OK...that's how it is where I grew up too (Idaho). That's why I have to use an AC Slater avatar instead of showing my face. That and the fact that someone was already using Zack...

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Do I have some competition on my hands? It won't be pretty, Albert. I can assure you of that.

6. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Dude, Albert Clifford won that fight senior year...and if you think about it, if it wasn't for Zack's obsessive love for Kelly, she totally would've/should've been with Slater (super jock with the head cheerleader...seriously).

On the other hand, you have a rich, pretty preppy boy obsessed with his image and scheming his way to as much money as possible...and there's a rich, pretty girl obsessed with her image and trying to spend as much money as possible. You really think Zack and Lisa weren't made for each other?

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Oh my god. Mikey is a Mogwai, and apparently someone let him get wet.

Now there are two of him.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Wow, two SBTB freaks. O happy day.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

That made me laugh EXTREMELY hard.

For the love of fuck, just don't feed him now. It's even after midnight on the west coast.

10. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Apparently it was too much for Mikey to handle as well...

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I got distracted by Roseanne. I'll refute momentarily.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Actually, Mikey's jigsaw post from earlier in this thread has me believing he kidnapped Petrie but decided to make him his apprentice once he survived his torture. Petrie wanted to live so badly he actually devised a way out of Mikey's apartment and the 168-hour Saved By The Bell Marathon.

Mikey 2: coming to a theatre near you at Halloween.

Draft saved Draft deleted