1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fat George rides again at MSU?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Don't forget Missouri State, formerly SMSU.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Uh, the thread is about Michigan State, dude. Didn't think I needed to write an instruction manual or use AP first reference style on this one for you.

And besides, I DID use first reference anyway, so what the hell are you talking about?

But I'll keep your advice in mind in the future. For example, the next time I want to use profanity, I'll stick with the parameters of good tact and just put f--- you. ::)

3. Smokey33

Smokey33 Member

I was referring to the first post in this thread. The one where MSU is used multiple times with "Michigan State" never mentioned.

But maybe we should all just write stories with our school acronyms. I'd love to read an Illinois State-Iowa State gamer.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

IT'S A FREAKING MESSAGE BOARD!

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Can we please get back to the orginal topic of that corrupt shitstain running Michigan State football even further into the ground than it currently is?

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, they were 0-11 his final season as coach. :D :D :D

(Oh yes they were. When he came in, the first thing he started to do was endlessly honk his horn about how he was going to "do things the right way," straight and narrow, honest and trustworthy, never ever ever break an NCAA rule, you betcha, so yes indeedy he DOES get to count games forfeited in NCAA sanctions against his coaching record. So pay no attention to the 5-6 bullshit you may see in some record books -- in his final season, they were Oh-And-Eleven.)

7. This one took an alarming turn.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

If Perles gets elected, MSU gets what it deserves. Period.

9. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

One add to the last sentence. That game was in '05. I was pulling for the Illinois version of ISU.

Carry on.

Draft saved Draft deleted