1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fast times at Hoover (Ala.) High

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MU_was_not_so_hard, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Having dealt with this schmuck on two separate occasions over the past three years (both times over a four-day period), let me just say he come across every bit as dirty in person as he does on television.

I started dealing with him before Two-a-Days, and nothing I saw in limited viewing of the show changed my mind. This guy is the worst kind of high school coach - the kind who thinks he's helping kids when the truth is he's only hurting them.

2. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I will second the motion on those school board members. Saw them on B-ham TV last week, and they are rack-tacular.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

TTIUWOP?

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Don't know if the woman in the middle is one of those accused by Slappy of cleavage warfare, since she's buttoned up here, but she looks somewhat MILFy, FWIW:

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2007/10/large_hoover.jpg

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Try this one....
    http://blog.al.com/archiblog/2007/07/this_must_be_openness_in_hoove.html

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Trashy medallion.

7. Wowsers! :eek:

Nice research Slappy!

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I take great comfort in being congratulated by I Love Puppies in finding a photo that shows... well, puppies...

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Here's football in Hoover and why the parents don't get it -- and why MTV didn't show everything.... from today's BHM News
    OK, let's avoid the situation in asking for God's help because we are in capable of doing it ourselves.

Ahhh, the sign of the truly desparate. He apologized only after he was caught instead of stopping. Had he not gotten caught, would he continued it? The Michael Vick apology: I'm sorry not because I was wrong, but because I got caught.

No one is able to do what Propst has done because IT'S ILLEGAL. It's illegal to know of others promoting undue influence to bring players in the program (the great unsaid that has gone on for years, including the first season of Two-A-Days when they showed the outside of one player's house -- IN BIRMINGHAM).
    And if keeping the program "at this level" has produced this soap opera mess, maybe -- just maybe you bat-shit fan-girl mommy -- it's best the program not be at this level....

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

They look like the kind of women who hosted that Social dinner down south for Borat.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm hoping the producers of Friday Night Lights are taking notes.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

today's saga from the BHM News....

Draft saved Draft deleted