1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy golf 2009 (sign up soon because the season starts Thursday)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ondeadline, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Thanks for the heads up ... I would have had no idea and with a good chunk of my starters from last week sitting this one out, it would not have ended well.

2. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

I missed this two years ago... and I WORK the freakin' event.

3. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Sonofabitch!! Three weeks in & I'm already cooked.

4. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

I just noticed I've accomplished one of the more amazing feats in my life, which says something. But anyway. In my little league I've won the first four weeks and looks like I will win again this week. But I just noticed tonight that I'm ranked in the top 170 in the entire Yahoo standings. Anyone know how many total players there are? The "expert" guys are like 25,000th. I wonder if there are 100,000. I'm in the 99th percentile, which I haven't been in since the reading portion of the Iowa Basic tests in third grade. It has nothing to do with skill as I spend three minutes on it each Wednesday morning and for the C and B lists usually just look for guys who have had some top 30s.

Draft saved Draft deleted