1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy golf 2009 (sign up soon because the season starts Thursday)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ondeadline, Dec 19, 2008.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Re: Fantasy golf 2009 (With Yahoo prizes this year, unrelated to the SportsJournalists.com league)

Bumpity bump bump.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Re: Fantasy golf 2009 (With Yahoo prizes this year, unrelated to the SportsJournalists.com league)

hump de bump [/rhcp]

3. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I hope everybody who played last year finds this thread. Unlike other Yahoo fantasy sports, it didn't allow me to send invites to everybody who played last year. And unlike head-to-head team-sports leagues, the more the better for fantasy golf because if somebody becomes a slacker it's not going to effect the competitive balance of the league.

4. TwoGloves

Speed bump ahead.

5. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Two Fairways Right has joined, looking for another fourth or fifth place finish (crappy start, good in the summer when all the top players take time off).

6. ondeadline

A reminder that the first tournament is the <Insert corporate auto-maker name> Championship in Kapalua on Jan. 8-11.

7. ondeadline

A New Year's Day bump.

8. TwoGloves

Post New Year's bump.

9. ondeadline

We only have 11 so far. Hopefully we'll get some more before the first tournament starts on Thursday.

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Yay. I actually filled my lineup for this week. Getting off on the right foot. Also, shameless bump.

11. TwoGloves

Only 11 teams? C'mon people. Finishing ahead of just 10 teams won't be very satisfying for me!

12. ondeadline

I found the number I beat last year quite satisfying. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted