1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy golf 2009 (sign up soon because the season starts Thursday)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ondeadline, Dec 19, 2008.

1. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, it's that time of year and I'm ready to defend my title. And I know there are a few guys who want to exact their revenge. Have at it.

Here's the league number:2470
    The password is: sj
    http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com

2. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

Re: Fantasy golf 2009

Fantasy golf, already ???

I'm still in my fantasy FOOTBALL playoffs.

Shoot, enjoy your victory as long as you can before other hacks make educated guesses and knock you from the perch. Don't beat your chest and ask for a challenge now. Just beat your chest. Then when the first major gets within sight, ask for a challenge.

Bask in "glory" while you've got it.

3. ondeadline

Hey, my caddie has been making comments about all of you guys. But I've dealt with him.

4. ondeadline

Bump.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

The Dobre Loopers are in the league.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

My Existential Coincidence is in, hoping to not forget to set my lineup multiple times this season like I did last.

7. ondeadline

And there are prizes this year. Not related to the SJ league, but if you do well against everybody playing Yahoo! fantasy golf.

8. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Re: Fantasy golf 2009 (With Yahoo prizes this year, unrelated to the SportsJournalists.com league)

I tried to join and it told me SJ was an incorrect password. But I tried lowercase sj and it worked.

9. accguy

accguy Member

Re: Fantasy golf 2009 (With Yahoo prizes this year, unrelated to the SportsJournalists.com league)

I'll be in again. Going to sign up right now.

10. accguy

accguy Member

No Doubles is in the house.

11. Re: Fantasy golf 2009 (With Yahoo prizes this year, unrelated to the SportsJournalists.com league)

The Flying Shoes reporting in for duty.

12. ondeadline

bump.

Draft saved Draft deleted