1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Buckin' agate_monkey, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Have you done a mock draft yet?
    Topic came up in the office last night. None of us had, but it sparked an hour conversation about last season and the upcoming season.
  2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

3. Msaint

Msaint Member

FWIW, my top 10 if i were to draft right now would be:

SJackson (just me, but i like him better than LJ...we'll see how i feel as september approaches)

round 2 guys would be some combo of: parker, portis, s.smith, ronnie brown, henry (i think he rolls in denver, but semi-risky, too), chad, cedric benson (with jones gone he's in for a big year), edge, mcgahee, MJD, peyton, ....
  4. Runaway Jim

Runaway Jim Member

Hope you're right about Benson, msaint. I'm thinking about listing him as my keeper this year, thereby burning my sixth-round pick. I'm hoping that will be a good bargain for me.
  5. chazp

chazp Active Member

Man, isn't this a bit early? I don't hear people in the office start talking about it until the exhibition season starts.
Draft saved Draft deleted