1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy Football Question, Part 4,394

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Walter_Sobchak, Dec 6, 2008.

1. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

If Warner throws his TDs to Boldin instead of Breaston or Fitz I think you have a chance. Hopefully LenDale can be a TD thief from Johnson too.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

What happens if you lose? Do you pay the other guy?

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

No. It's the playoff quarterfinals. Fourth place gets $100, so winners this week are guaranteed at least that.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I can't figure out if I should start Toomer or Hixon. I also have Bryant, Royal, Colston, Matt Jones and Breaston.

Somehow, with a tone of mediocre players I've managed to clinch a first-round bye in an eight-team league, so today is going to be the first day all season I can relax and enjoy the games without checking my team every 15 seconds.

5. TheSportsPredictor

Your life will feel empty at about 1:30.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

He has 9 touchdowns in the last five games; way too hot to bench.

And it's only his third year in the league; and his first as the starter on the Panthers so I wouldn't be worried about how he's burned fantasy owners in the past. I started him over LT last week and he scored 4 tds.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

One of those weeks...I missed our league's playoffs by one stinkin' game -- a tiebreaker I lost way back in Week 2 came back to haunt me. So, naturally, the lineup I rolled out for the first round of our consolation bracket today would have been absolutely crushing anyone else in our league.
    This game sucks sometimes.

8. TheSportsPredictor

The Little Team That Could looking like it's going to pull the big upset. Thank you to the Cardinals defense and Shaun Hill, my pickups of the week! And Brandon Marshall, finally busting loose.

9. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

How is this news?

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Brandon Marshall's big day worked against you in another league. :)

I hope Joe King used Welker.

11. TheSportsPredictor

That's the right league to lose in. No money at stake!

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

True, but it's my only one, so I enjoyed it. I think Deshea Townsend's interception return for a touchdown saved me. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted