1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy football owner(s) wanted

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by YGBFKM, Aug 22, 2012.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I have one to three openings for a free online league. Anyone interested? Liberals are eligible as long as they have a sense of humor. But no Steelers fans, please.

2. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

I'm game. I could use a second team.

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Only two?

4. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I would like to take this opportunity to extend a special invitation to smallpotatoes. It isn't a money league, unfortunately, so he won't be able to purchase a used Festiva with 200,000 miles on it. But I will throw him a special VIP party on the Anything Goes board if he winds up the victor. Please, sp. Please.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Judging from your performance last year, your team name should be smallpotatoescarloan.

6. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

If it were a money league, sp would draft Rodgers No. 1, and his fucking arm would fall off on the first play from scrimmage.

7. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

No, sp would take Rodgers No. 1 and when the arm fell off in the first game, sp would forget about his draft warranty and Jay Cutler would spend the rest of the season riding sp's virtual bench.

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Is there any way we can make this happen?

9. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

If you still need someone, I'm in.

10. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I'm game.

11. Still open? Waffle will partake in the league

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

League is fulled up. But feel free to keep the thread alive with talk of sp's automotive adventures.

Draft saved Draft deleted