1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy football league - draft tomorrow

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheHacker, Aug 27, 2010.

1. TheHacker

TheHacker Member

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

While we are chatting about these things... I have one opening in an auction league. The draft is Sunday on Yahoo at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.

The league, a 12-teamer, PPR with 3WR, and 2RB, is in its 6th year and features about 5 players who are new or in their second year in the league.

The cost is $50 and there will be $600 in prizes. If anyone is interested please PM me. The draft is on Yahoo and the league is really fun.

If you haven't done an auction draft you truly do not know what you are missing. Also, my leagues are legit. You can pay me by pay pal. I keep all the money in pay pal, and the winner gets the payout the day the standings are final.

(I believe The Sports Predictor has played in one of my leagues/pools before, he knows it is a legit operation.)

P.S. I am the only original member in the league and the most experienced and I missed the playoffs last year, so please don't think that any of us are experts are anything. Just a bunch of football fans trying to have fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted