1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantastic Four (You all are going to love me for this)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Riddick, Jan 1, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I'll be there, too. I'll watch it.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I can see that in the movie ads:

Doesn't suck as bad as Fantastic Four!! -- Madhavok, Podunk Press

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

You're on roll today, my man. Ha ha

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I'd like to see Marvel dip way back into its past and try riding the medieval adventure genre again.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Tell me about it.... I didn't realize sportschick knew comics, too... lucky I'm a married man or I'd be in love...

6. boots

boots New Member

Look, those on the board regularly know that chickie baby is the class of SportsJournalists.com. I know the clown she just released is beating his meat right now saying that he fucked up.

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Saw the new trailer for it when I went to see 'Rocky Balboa' and it looked pretty damn cool. Seeing Optimus Prime transform was good enough to guarantee they'll get my $8.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I went looking for the trailer online once I heard there was a new one, just to get a better look at the Transformers. Could be worse. They won't get my $8, but I'll be watching when it hits cable ...same as the first FF movie.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Make sure you watch the special features on those animated Avengers movies. They have pretend outtakes, where they take the actual movie and just give the guys different screwed-up lines that are rather hilarious. Used to be available on YouTube as well.

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I don't doubt it. :)

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Yeah, those are funny.

Draft saved Draft deleted