1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantastic Four (You all are going to love me for this)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Riddick, Jan 1, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Yeah baby, brotherhood! ;)

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Yeah, they're building up the Avengers brand right now through animated movies. There are two which have been released in the last year or so. They're pretty good, worth a look from your local blockbuster. You might have to go to the 'family' section to find them though.

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Sweet! I still remember the original Spider Man cartoon music, but had forgotten this. Nice job, boots.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I think you can watch them in pieces on Youtube, too. Unless they've been pulled. I saw the second one there a month or so ago.

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

God, I feel like a fool. All this time I've seen Piotr Rasputin and I never put it together with the comics. That's Collusus, isn't it? *duh* (doinks self in head)

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Geez Rok, I even picked up on that one ;)

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I love a girl that knows how to stick the heel right into the face of the man on the ground. You boost all your boy-toys' egos like this, sc? Ha ha. :)

8. sportschick

Well, I do pick them up at the comic book store on the corner, so ya know :D

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

A woman who writes about sports and reads comic books? Hmmm...

Are you available for personal worshipping sessions? ;)

10. sportschick

Of course. Strokes my ego :D

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Yay! When is Goddess available? Ha ha. Love ya, girl! :)

12. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

The second teaser trailer for Transformers looks pretty good. I'm not sold on it, but since I'm a fanboy loser I'll go just to go. I hope it doesn't suck too bad, I mean, I'm sure it will but hopefully not as bad as FF.

Draft saved Draft deleted