1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantastic Four 2 -- You pumped?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by rokski2, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

oop, you'll like the cameo. it was one of the things that made me laugh, esp with the knowledge that lee tries for a cameo in each marvel movie.

2. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

How was Galactus?

I know the movie did good box office

3. Hustle

Hustle Guest

I actually thought of this thread the other day, but didn't bother to dig it up. Now that it has been, I rather enjoyed Stephen Hunter's review. He, uh, didn't seem to care for it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/14/AR2007061402343_pf.html

4. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

This movie sucked

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I was disappointed.
    It didn't have that much action, the special effects were blah and is it a hemi was just stupid.
    But some of the other one-liners were funny, but I don't think it was very good casting.
    Ian Something isn't very good and Jessica Alba is super hot but I don't think she can act.
    Who would I have liked to see? Stephen Colbert as Mr. Fantastic, who did a knock-up job in the Fantastic Four parody in Venture Brothers and I'm not sure on Sue Storm.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Ian Something? That's Ioan Gruffudd, a/k/a the guy who played Horatio Hornblower. I'm offended sir.
    (Still, that affront taken -- he's not actor for Reed. You're right.)

Draft saved Draft deleted