1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantastic Four 2 -- You pumped?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by rokski2, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I saw the first one on an airplane and even got bored with it then...

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Love Me some Alba
    NSFW, but not nude
    http://www.cfox.com/shared/corus_content/cfoxfm/images/general_content/jessica_alba_beach_06.jpg

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

HA!

I heard some form of Galactus will be in it as well. I don't know if I care to see a huge guy in a ridiculous purple outfit on screen, though. But introducing the Silver Surfer without Galactus is pointless.

Hopefully they do a better job with Doom, though I probably won't see this one until it it's out on DVD. I figure I've got one more comic book movie in me this summer and that'll be Transformers. More of a part of my youth than FF was.

Now if it was Alba in one of her outfits from Sin City....

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Jessica Alba was naked in the first one. Of course, she was also invisible. Yet somehow it was still hot.

5. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

I'm getting more of this whole "Galactus as wind/cloud" thing. That is really going to suck if they handle it wrong. PLEASE don't 'Venom' Galactus (or 'Doom' him, as in #1).

6. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Heard that the FF cast agreed to do three FF movies, so No. 3 is already in the works, regardless of how this one does. Just shows you that Hollywood prepares crap well in advance.

7. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

Abbott, you've posted a lot of good stuff on here, but I'm not sure any of those post exceed this one in greatness. Damn she looks great in that shot!

8. boots

boots New Member

I explained it earlier. The Silver Surfer is the herald for Galactus. Galactus was going to destroy the Silver Surfer's planet. In order to save it, the Surfer agreed ho be his herald, scouting other planets for Galactus to devour.
    Likr many FF villians, the Surfer became smitten with Sue Richards, the Invisible Girl. She, more than anyone else, turned him against Galactus.
    Incidentally, the Surfer's powers are far more superior than the FF either individually or combined.

9. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

Let me get this straight: A guy with the handle "Norrin Radd" is asking who the Silver Surfer is? Boots, methinks Norrin is pulling our collective leg here?

Nice, Norrin. :)

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Boots....um...he was kidding. Notice his handle? Norrin Radd? Does that ring a bell?

11. boots

boots New Member

It's too early in the afternoon for me to start thinking. Please break it down for me. I had a rough evening.

12. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

Silver Surfer, aka, Norrin Radd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Surfer

Draft saved Draft deleted