1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fan falls out of second deck at Arlington

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Brian, Jul 6, 2010.

1. hackcrack

hackcrack Member

Dammit, Bud and Co. are blocking every video of the fall the second it goes up. I guess if I shoot a bud drinking beer on my cell phone within the walls of the Ballpark, it's MLB's property too.

Hell, I bet Bud's trying to block any and every scene of this occurring. Remember, MLB is owning the Rangers right now.

2. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

The video I linked was some wiseass who'd shot 6 seconds of his (pretty decent looking) girl dancing between innings at some game without her knowing it. He put it up under the heading "guy falls out of stands at Rangers Stadium" to get some views.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

MLB's blockage of footage is hardly limited to less than joyous events like this.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yes, it probably is MLB property or at least they claim it is. Read the back of your ticket.

5. Smash Williams

Smash Williams Well-Known Member

Guy was an area (Corinth, for those of you who know DFW) firefighter, and he's in stable condition according to the latest update from the DMN.

6. IllMil

IllMil Active Member

This sounds so familiar but I'm not getting the reference and it's killing me.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Major League

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That's awesome. I always like to do the, "...Lots of bombs in the air..." line. Glad I'm not the only one whose brain works like that.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

His strike zone got pretty inconsistent with Croshoni. And what was up with him feeling up every player?

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That wasn't the first time something bizarre happened involving those teams, either. The Angels had a shortstop hit by a car while trying to field a routine grounder, and another guy mauled by a tiger trying to steal second.
    And lest we forget the poor Mariners center fielder who was decapitated while trying to rob a home run. Although I suppose that did open the door for the Griffey years.
    The 80s were a rough decade for those guys.

11. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Surely you're not suggesting something inappropriate was going on...

No. And don't call me Shirley!

Draft saved Draft deleted