1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family Jewels

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Hustle

Hustle Guest

I meant to check it out last night, but didn't get around to it.

I do, however, very much enjoy Driving Force.

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I've seen the first two eps of "Family Jewels." It's OK. Hell of a lot better than that stupid School of Rock show Simmons was on last year.

3. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

I am hooked. The next epsiode has Gene in full makeup and outfit running around doing stupid shit to his kids and wife (who is, by the way, still a fine piece of work).
    This episode will be great.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

He was doing that last night? And Shannon got all turned on by it ... wanted a 'meeting' with The Demon because she'd never had a 'meeting' with the Demon before. The kids got all freaked out by it ... it was hilarious.

5. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I forgot about that. Craig Gass was freakin' HILARIOUS on that episode. He has Simmons' voice down pat, the mannerisms, everything. That was some funny shite.

6. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

Gene Simmons and Kiss are a bunch of money grubbing whores? What would have ever given you that idea?

http://kisscoffeehouse.com

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't think KISS is any worse than any other aging rock band that is trying to squeeze every last cent out of their fan base...

At least they haven't sued their fans like Metallica.

Draft saved Draft deleted