1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family Guy Star Wars episode

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D-3 Fan, Apr 6, 2008.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I might be the last person to see this if it's a repeat, but this Star Wars send-up from Family Guy is fucking hysterical to watch.

2. John

John Well-Known Member

I got it on DVD. It's good stuff.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I saw it for the first time. It was excellent, and I've never seen Star Wars. But I've watched Spaceballs about 37 times, so I was able to follow along.

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Christ man, you've never seen Star Wars? BYH just saw Shawshank. And I like my pizza with no cheese. I'm less weird than you two, though.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You could name almost any cinematic "classic," and I'd probably tell you I haven't seen it. I was just never interested in the Star Wars-type movies.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Go to your fucking cheese-less, God-less island, you unvarnished fuckstick. :D

7. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Shit, I didn't think you'd see this. I guess it's tough to type behind someone's back on the internet. Stupid internet.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

32,771 posts and you think I'd miss something?

Besides, you know, having a life and a job?

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And drafting Carlos Gomez.

10. Overrated

Overrated Guest

That was clever how you added the post you were about to make to your total so it made perfect sense. Real clever.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It was either that or repeatedly post the correction to drive up the post count on consecutive posts. And he's not Tomas.

(Though, with 32,700-plus, I wouldn't put it past BYH.)

12. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Who are you trying to kid, Mikey?

You'll pass BYH in a week.

Draft saved Draft deleted