1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family Guy season premiere...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by OnTheRiver, Sep 23, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

OUTSTANDING POST!!!!!

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You know, I didn't even have to look at the sig to guess which poster knew the name of the trash compactor creature. I'm not sure whether I should be envious or concerned for your mental health, Piotr.

And thanks, John...I keep forgetting that site is there.

3. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I didn't realize that was really Rush: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_092407/content/01125112.guest.html

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I was rolling at the people who actually did this, Rush Limbaugh the most.
    I also loved how little of a spot Meg got. Every time they do some theme, they shit all over her character (like when they all spit on her during the Panic Room episode).
    Agreed with whomever said they spent too much time on the pedophile neighbor over Stewie.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

[​IMG]

6. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Everyone hating Meg is one of my favorite subplots.
    Really seems to have come out more since the show came back to life.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I watched an old episode yesterday (taped off of TBS' mini marathons from the last two days, which have been great by the way) and it was Meg's birthday party.
    I was laughing hysterically while both Peter and Lois were trying to figure out how old she was and then talking to her and trying to get her to tell them how old she is.
    Good stuff.

8. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Haha, I forgot about that one.
    I like the one where Lois is on the run from the cops, Joe's chasing her and almost falls out of the sewers.
    Lois grabs him and says something along the lines of, "I can't pull you up."
    Joe: "Pretend I'm one of your kids."
    (Joe starts falling more)
    Joe: "Not Meg! Not Meg!"
    (Lois pulls him to safety)

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That one was on last night as well.
    I never really thought about it, but you are right, that is a quality subplot.

Draft saved Draft deleted