1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family Guy season premieré

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bruce Leroy, Sep 28, 2008.

1. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Insert this episode in with the old batch and nobody could tell the difference.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Some of those things did go back to the original run, such as pairing Stewey and Brian, though they did not do that one as often in the older episodes.

I agree completely on Blue Harvest. There is so much tremendous material for parody in all six movies.

There is a series of videos on Youtube with different versions of how movies should have ended. You should check out "How Star Wars Should Have Ended." It makes far too much sense.

3. NDub

NDub Guest

Yes I do on the blobs. They newer shows are better.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Re: Family Guy season premieré

Blue Harvest just started on Cartoon Network.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Something,_Something,_Something,_Dark_Side

Wiki page on the Empire Strikes Back parody episode. No air date yet, but they do have the movie poster, which is based on the poster from the actual movie reveals more of the cast. A black Mort Goldman will play Lando Calrissian. Joe Swanson will be the Imperial Probe Droid. Still no word on Yoda.

The episode is titled, "Something, Something, Something, Dark Side," a reference to a scene from Season 5.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Says it's scheduled as the season finale, so I'd guess sometime in either December or January.

Ernie the Giant Chicken is back? Fantastic.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Giant Chicken as Boba Fett is a bold move. I like it.

8. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Me too. Giant Chicken v. Peter Griffin > Han Solo v. Boba Fett

9. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

So, RE the original point of the thread, Cleveland ... I was listening to Lovie Smith on a conference call recently and Cleveland Brown was all I could think about. Are we sure Lovie doesn't have a second job?

Draft saved Draft deleted